HUGE 771M2 CORNER BLOCK IN A PERFECT LOCATION
1 Clancy Street Padstow Heights
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carA large brick home sits on huge elevated 771m2 corner block & the possibilities are endless!
This sundrenched home features 3 generous bedrooms, combined lounge & dining area, large eat-in kitchen, well maintained bathroom, rear under cover entertainment area & beautiful views.
There is the convenience of having 2 street frontages with separate driveways, 1 leading to carport & the other to a separate garage. Take advantage of the huge detached storage room already equipped with 2 windows and a sink.
This property offers great potential, with the opportunity to re-develop, build a granny flat, renovate or just start from scratch and rebuild your dream home in this highly sought-after location.
This beautiful home features:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans & 2 with built-ins
- Large L shape lounge & dining area with great outlook
- Huge eat in kitchen with ample storage & bench space plus skylight
- Well maintained main bathroom with bathtub & separate shower
- Large tiled sunroom / patio area great for entertaining
- Large windows throughout providing great lighting with bush & district outlook.
- External laundry with 2nd toilet. Great storage inside and out.
- Huge storage room with 2 windows & sink
- 2 driveway access from Queensbury Road & Clancy Street
- Huge 771m2 corner block with 19.5m frontage (approx)
- Potential to re-develop, build a granny flat (S.T.C.A)
- Short walk to Padstow Heights shopping village & bus transport.
- 771 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 10 Mar 11:30 AM
Padstow | (02) 9774 2999