Entertainers' paradise in desired locale. Huge 816sqm block with swimming pool.
34 Queensbury Road Padstow Heights
4 bed | 1 bath | 1 carIn a tranquil cul-de-sac, this gorgeous home is a stylishly revitalised and generously scaled sanctuary complemented by beautiful leisure facilities. The versatile single level layout is perfectly designed to cater for children, teenagers and young adults, through to extended members of the family. The sought-after 816sqm leafy block is in a peaceful pocket, within moments of bus services, schools, shops and Salt Pan Creek's picturesque parks.
• Meticulously presented lounge room opens onto front verandah
• Combined living/dining space features modern neutral décor
• Covered entertaining deck screened for additional privacy
• Sunlit in-ground swimming pool and secluded lounging terrace
• Bushland outlook, landscaped garden for kids or pets to play
• Updated kitchen has dishwasher, pantry, CaesarStone benchtops
• Generous bedrooms, sleek new bathroom, second w/c in laundry
• Detached quarters ideal for guests/teens or study/office use
• Air conditioning unit, solar power, side driveway to garage
• Enviable lifestyle, short commute to Padstow Station and M5
- 816 sqm (approx)