Brand new 5 bedroom duplex | Luxurious French provincial design
Impeccably appointed and crafted with quality finishes, this brand new home designed in French provincial style raises the bar for a luxury duplex lifestyle. It offers a spacious floorplan and generous accommodation with room for guests. Providing multiple living areas, this light filled residence boasts extensive outdoor space as well. It's a walk from reserves, schools, parks, close to Padstow Village and the station.
- Open plan living/dining zone leads outside via stacker doors
- Bright interiors feature wainscoting, wrought iron railings
- Informal front lounge, upstairs landing area/potential office
- Covered patio has outdoor kitchen, built-in BBQ, grassed yard
- Gas kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Five bedrooms with built-ins, master has ensuite and walk-in
- Handy downstairs guest suite and full bathroom with laundry
- Main bathroom has large shower, freestanding tub, dual vanity
- Ducted air conditioning, video intercom, alarm, chandelier
- Remote controlled garage with internal access, ample storage
+ Padstow railway station is on the Sydney Trains Airport, Inner West & South Line, west of Riverwood and east of Revesby.
+ There are several bus routes that pass through Padstow, all operated by Transdev NSW
+ Two Metrobus routes travel through Padstow: M91 and M92. M91 travels...
+ Padstow has four schools - three public schools and one Catholic school. All are K-6, with students then moving to schools in the nearby suburbs of Revesby
+ Caroline Chisholm is a special needs school for students aged 4–18 years
+ Padstows shopping precinct centres around the train station
+ Cavos Foods is the home of fresh products made daily, an online service based in Padstow they provide a vast range of catering items for all occassions